Monday 23 August 2010

The weakends

its been a pretty good weekend this one. Its been planned for a while mainly because it involved a wedding and weddings usually are planned. Alex and Ben got hitched at the Cluny which is an odd but great venue for a wedding, my participation in the day mainly involved standing around drinking Peroni with Carter, Tracey, Jane, Sophie and Craig... Drinking peroni with people in the cluny isn't the most unique Saturday afternoon activity I admit BUT i was wearing a fairly expensive and somewhat dapper suit...

Spent my Sunday watching 'inception' at the Tyneside cinema its got to be said I love that place, Newcastle is a pretty good place to live but its made far more awesome by the Tyneside. Since I've been a member, I've had some really good times there from seeing films i wouldn't get to see normally, like 'a prophet' or 'sunshine cleaning' and of course taking part in things like the ever awesome  '24-hour comic challenge'... Plus it makes going to see films a really nice experience, the staff are nice, it sells good beer, there are no chavs, if you want to eat the foot in the cafe is proper food... I dunno some places just make sense in your life, if that makes sense... Anyway i ramble...Inception itself was pretty good, people said to me it was really complex, i didn't think so it was essentially a heist movie, but with dream levels, but hey what do i know.

In other weekendy news, the football results were as bizarre as they were shite and some epic news has come my way but lets just see how that pans out...

No comments:

Post a Comment